Doyensys is a Management & Technology Consulting company with expertise in Enterprise applications, Infrastructure Platform Support, and solutions. Doyensys helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company leverages its technology expertise, global talent, and extensive industry experience to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Doyensys Inc has operations in India, the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Project Role: System Administrator- IT
- Project Role Description: Desktop System Administrator are typically IT experts who resolve issues related to Information Technology (IT) within an organization or for individuals. Also, they are able to aid with the setting up and maintenance of laptops and the resolution of security and server issues that affect businesses. It is their job to assist companies or individuals in installing, patching, upgrading, and troubleshooting software and fixing any security issues with these machines, and even assisting with issues related to servers or racks.
- Work Experience: 5 – 7 years
- Work Location: Trichy
- Shift – Day shift – IST
Role Name: System administrator – IT
Duties & Responsibilities
- Requires Any computer science or information technology or equivalent and a minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on technical experience.
- Addressing user tickets for issues regarding Windows operating systems, hardware, software, networking, and printers.
- Supporting user needs related to Desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, VOIP phones, Data cards, Antivirus, and the like for both in-office and home/remote office needs.
- Experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Experience with Citrix virtual desktops and applications and VPN technologies
- Knowledge of networking technologies including modems, access points, switches, VoIP, and routers
- Assisting customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Providing technical support either by visiting on-site or through remote-access systems.
- Providing IT networks and customer services to users inside and outside the company.
- Guide users with step-by-step instructions to resolve the issues.
- Customizing the desktop applications as per the needs of users and clients.
- Advising on software and hardware upgrades.
- Maintaining a log of job tickets and maintenance tasks.
- Send the unresolved issues to the next level of the support team.
- Ensuring that the client systems are working fine.
- Creating technical reports and manuals.
- Keep up with current breakthroughs in computing technology and research its reviews.
- Order or buy computer systems and work closely with the purchase and supplies department.
- A+ or N+ and Microsoft Certified Professional preferred.
- Good problem-solving and multitasking.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- A strong capacity for problem-solving and critical thought.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Providing prompt, courteous, and professional customer service.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP.
- Flexible to work on shifts and traveling across locations when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Understanding of system administration best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and practices
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Time management skills
- Customer focus
- Flexibility and adaptability