Project Role: Principal Consultant – Procure to Pay and Supplier Management
Project Role Description:
The Principal Consultant will perform a lead role in establishing and implementing leading practices to drive successful process optimization for sourcing, contracting, procurement categories and taxonomies, procurement, supplier management and supplier enablement. The Principal Consultant will document and communicate requirements achieving comprehensive understanding and adoption by the client while ensuring that supply chain solutions are designed and implemented to achieve business objectives and sustainability. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, experienced, and innovative consultant with strong experience in global supply chain management deployments.
Work Experience: 5-8 years of supply chain management solutions implementation and optimization experience
Work location: Remote
Must Have Skills:
- Procurement contracts
- Purchasing and self-service procurement
- Supplier portal, supplier qualification management and supplier onboarding
- Designing and implementing complex approval workflows for Procurement and Supplier Management
- Experience writing Functional Specifications for EDI transaction sets 850, 855, 856 and 810
Good To Have Skills
- Experience in automotive or airline industries is preferred. Experience implementing AP invoice scanning is preferred.
- Experience in project lifecycle; proficient application of implementation methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline; leading an entire work stream of relevant applications.
- Identifies and analyzes business problems and defines the scope of activities to address leading practice requirement definition, process design, impact assessment and operational streamlining.
- Participates in leading all aspects of engagements including: documentation of project needs; analysis & research of needs mapped to business and technology solutions; gathering, prescribing, documenting and updating business requirements; optimizing workflow processes; mapping legacy processes to industry-leading solutions.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor, stakeholder and user needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business by focusing on process-first implementation techniques.
- Author and review documentation including design, implementation, test, and support documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading: in the definition of systems strategy; gathering & documenting business requirements; fit-gap analyses; process designs; application designs & configuration; functional designs for data conversions & interfaces; informal unit testing; formal testing cycles; and user training. Contributes to the development of process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis, and change management
- Strong ability to present critical thinking, options, decision paths & impacts, and resolutions to all project team levels and users.
Start Date: Immediate
Expected Duration: 4 Months
Hire / Contract: Ok for Both options