Project Role: Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
Project Role Description: Oracle Forms & Reports developer is responsible for maintenance, development and support of a existing custom ERP application built using Oracle Forms. Coordinate with the business users and understand the requirements and provide suitable solution.60% Development and 40% of support activities
Work Experience: 4 to 6 yrs
Work location: Chennai/Trichy
Must Have Skills :
- Experience in Oracle Forms and Reports
- Should be familiar with various triggers, events , canvas, master child forms, record groups , build-ins, properties etc., in Forms and reports
- Experience in SQL / PLSQL concepts
- Experience in writing Procedure / Function / Packages Datatypes, Constrainsts , index
- Experience in the user of Cursors / Collections / Exception handling
Good To Have Skills :
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
- Participate in meetings / discussions for business requirements
- Ensuring Documentation and on time delivery of the development works.
- Coordinate with business user for UAT support and resolutions
- Provide weekly / monthly development and support status report
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be willing to work in EST timing based on project requirements
- Communication should be excellent as the position requires direct interaction with business users from US.
Educational Qualification: B.E, B.TECH, Masters or Any graduation