Project Role: Oracle Cloud P2P Expert
Work Experience: 5+ yrs
Work location: Chennai
Must Have Skills:
- Must have experience in 2-3 Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation/Roll out projects in Cloud Fusion Procure to Pay Modules
- Should have experience in support project with hand on configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Entire p2p flow and should have experience in cloud procurement (Expert), OM, Inventory, Payables, GL.
- Assess impact on design & solution, due to upgrade and monthly patches.
- Strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis conference room pilots (CRP’s) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Be flexible in working hours for overlap with US working hours
- Customer focused with a pro-active and responsive approach.
Good To Have Skills:
- Experience in Oracle iExpenses
- OTBI reports and basic sql
- Experience in working with Service now
- As member of the support project, you are expected to work on tickets assigned to your queue related to p2p.
- Monitoring P2P related tickets and make sure to resolve the issues on time.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationshipswith Support team and providing advice and assistance to support member.
- Achieve the acknowledgement and resolution SLA as per metrics
- Focus given to aging tickets and close it in a month
- Identify root cause of the issues and resolve it on time. Suggest best practices.
- Proactively identify area that potentially create ticket and resolve it. There by reducing the ticket creation
- Work on automation of items, so that to reduce the open time of tickets or to provide better support to the end client.
- Manage the entire P2P related tickets and stream line. Propose plan or activities to achieve the same.
- Should able to work independently or with a team.
- You should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management.
- Constantly upgrade yourself in learning new areas within your expertise and provide advice to customer or support team.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Willing to learn attitude
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Behavioral Attribute: Very matured, Client facing Abilities.