Doyensys is a Management & Technology Consulting company with expertise in Enterprise applications, Infrastructure Platform Support, and solutions. Doyensys helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company leverages its technology expertise, global talent, and extensive industry experience to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Doyensys Inc has operations in India, the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Project Role:MFG & Costing Functional Role
- Project Role Description: Oracle Cloud Functional Manufacturing Consultant (Manufacturing, BOM Structures, Inventory and Costing)
- Work Experience: 5+ Yrs (Overall) and 5+ yrsrelative experience
- Work location: Chennai
Must Have Skills:
- Support the implementation and maintenance of Oracle Cloud Manufacturing modules, with a focus on Bill of Materials (BOM Structures),Production, Inventory Management, and Costing. Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and understand manufacturing and inventory-related business requirements. Configure Oracle Cloud Manufacturing modules to meet the organization’s specific manufacturing and inventory needs. Design, Build and Implement customizations and extensions when necessary to align with business processes.
- Must have strong experience in MFG, Costing &Inventory.
- Ability to work independently and manage the task assignments
- Ability to understand customers business requirements and explain to technical consulate in a simplified way, also require some technical knowledge to be able to write functional document for RICE which could be understood by technical consultants
- Gather, analyze business requirements perform FIT-GAP analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents Solution design, Functional Specifications, Configuration Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials etc.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Creating functional process/solution documents describing business processes and user needs
- Should have experience in support projects with hand on configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Assess impact on design & solution, due to upgrade and monthly patches.
- Strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements,
- Customer focused with a pro-active and responsive approach.
Good To Have Skills :
- Experience in working with Fusion Procurement
- Exposure to building solutions around Integrations with External / Legacy Applications
- Leading fit-gap analysis conference room pilots (CRP’s) functional configuration, testing
- A primary point of contact for customers on Fusion MFG& Costing, you are responsible for understanding the customer need and developing a solution that solves the business needs of the customer
- Suggest best practices followed by the industry and drive change at customer side
- Audit the existing implementation or Oracle foot print to provide health check and suggest a road map as how business can leverage the existing implementation and improve upon what is available, Suggest suitable integration methods to efficiently exchange data in a hybrid environment
- Should able to work independently or with a team.
- In support projects analyse the issues to find ways of eliminating some of the recurring issues and overall improve the stability of the system
- Identify the Risk factors and Dependencies involved in the Implementations
- Working closely with the Offshore && Near-shore teams
- Willingness to learn
Educational Qualification: ANY
Should come across as an authority in the Fusion MFG & Costing, Client facing Abilities.