Doyensys is a Management & Technology Consulting company with expertise in Enterprise applications, Infrastructure Platform Support, and solutions. Doyensys helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company leverages its technology expertise, global talent, and extensive industry experience to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Doyensys Inc has operations in India, the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Project Role: Fusion ERP Technical (Reports, FBDI)
- Project Role Description: Oracle Cloud Technical –Data Migration and Report development in SCM Module
- Work Experience: 5+ Yrs (Overall) and 5+ yrsrelative experience
- Work location: Chennai
Must Have Skills:
- Should have experience in Oracle Cloud SCM implementation.
- Must have strong work experience in core modules like Procurement, Inventory, Manufacturing & Costing
- Should have strong technical/development skills on data loading using FBDI, spreadsheet loader and APIs.
- Experience generating BI publisher reports, OTBI reports,Dashboards, and Drill-Down reports.
- Ability to work independently and manage task assignments.
- Good experience in Implementations and Support projects.
- Production Support Knowledge on period close, Oracle Support SR, Manage/Deliver SLA, change management and ticketing tools.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Technical Documentations, migration documents and test scripts.
- Strong communication skills with customers and end users for understanding requirement and solutioning.
Good To Have Skills:
- Good to have EBS background and technical similarities/differences between EBS and Fusion
- Good to have fusion integration experience with REST/SOAP, MuleSoft.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Report building and Business Intelligence with Profound knowledge on Oracle BI Publisher and BI Analytics with Oracle Fusion SCM domain especially in modules like Procurement, Inventory, Manufacturing & Costing.
- Data migration experience using FBDI, spreadsheet loader approach in SCM modules and ability to resolve issues and reprocess it.
- Should be able to work independently or with a team.
- In support projects analyse the issues to find ways of eliminating some of the recurring issues and overall improve the stability of the system
- Working closely with the Onsite, Offshore teams
- Willingness to learn
Educational Qualification: ANY
Should come across as an authority in the Fusion Procurement, Inventory, Client facing Abilities.