Doyensys is a Management & Technology Consulting company with expertise in Enterprise applications, Infrastructure Platform Support, and solutions. Doyensys helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company leverages its technology expertise, global talent, and extensive industry experience to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Doyensys Inc has operations in India, the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Expected to develop the configure, test, and migrate.
- Debug, Fix , enhance the existing process
- Provide functional/business solution for any requirement/issues.
- Provide Usual Prod Support, Work on tickets as per SLA metrics.
- Should be able to work independently or with a team.
- Project Role Description: Oracle Fusion Finance Functional Consultant
- Work Experience: 5-8 years relevant
- Work location: Chennai
- Candidate should have experience in Core Fusion Cloud finance modules.
- Candidate should have experience in handling Oracle Cloud General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Expenses
- Exposure to requirements gathering, mapping, configuring, testing, user training, cut-over activities, and post-go-live support.
- Hand on in Oracle Cloud Security, Approvals, Data Conversions, OTBI, Smart View and FRS Reports.
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good To Have Skills:
- Any Oracle Finance Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist
- Development life Cycle (Dev, UAT & PROD migration)
- Release Management, Prod Support process, Ticketing Tool & Documentation.
Key Responsibilities: Same as Project Role
Professional Attributes: Good Oral and Email Communication
Educational Qualification: Not specific
BehavioralAttribute: Good attitude, Discipline and Committed to work.