Doyensys is one of the thriving Information Technology Services companies in India. Since 2007, we support our customers around the world. Doyensys have been awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ and top rating in Glassdoor consistently. We are hiring a talented and experienced Recruiting Manager professional to join and manage our US IT recruitment team in India. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Doyensys is a great place to be in. This is a Full-time job with great compensation package and performance linked bonus.
Location: Chennai or Tiruchirappalli, India
- Modify current US IT recruiting procedures and develop new procedures as needed.
- Grow the recruitment team – Plan, Hire, train and manage
- Supervise and provide overall guidance to the US recruitment team.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Keep the manager updated through daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Designing sourcing strategies, assessment processes, and improving areas of Talent Acquisition with a holistic approach (attraction, selection, hire, onboarding, and retention)
- Regularly attend conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships
- Work with Line of Business (LOB) heads and Account Managers (AM) to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Day to day usage of talent acquisition data to solve problems, provide reporting, actionable insights, and build solutions.
- Should be hands-on in hiring through LinkedIn and other social media tools beside job boards
- Evaluate and suggest the best practices for the recruitment team
- Suggest ways to improve Doyensys brand with potential candidates
- Responsible for the overall team’s delivery and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline but prefer if you’re qualified in HR space
- Proven experience working as a US IT Recruiting Manager for a minimum of 5 years.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation, US Work authorization, Visa types and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software such as ATS, CRM
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently