Experience: 3 to 5 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Male Candidates Required
- Strong experience in handling the entire Learning and Development process for the employees (Both Internal and External Training)
- Strong experience in training MIS report
- Experience in handling the walk-in interview process
- Experience in handling HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Experience with HR procedures/tasks and able to juggle various administrative tasks on time.
- Experience in the Payroll and Attendance process is an added advantage.
- Experience in conducting the HR projects like Onboarding, Induction, Organizing events, Employee engagements, Outings, sports clubs,etc.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS, is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling the day-to-day administrative work like Guest house, Vendor, and Office Management.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Computer literacy (Good in MS Office applications)
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Learning & Development:
- Identify training needs of employees by various methodologies
- Develop various training modules and delivery of those by respective trainers todifferent sections of employees
- Prepare analysis of training metrics, trends and pattern and reports.
- Collate and provide inputs for training budgets as required
- Organize for training venue requirements including projectors, training materials, handouts and such others for each Programme handled
- Responsible for blocking rooms for trainings, email communications with trainees, Sending invites, etc.
- Recording and monitoring attendance, and capturing feedback.
- Managing evaluationsand effectiveness. Share with respective stake holders and raise flags when required.
- Collect feedback on training materials and external facilitators for inputs to future references and programmes
- Managing and publishing the learning calendars for the month, highlighting thetrainings for the month and the target audience
- Manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Learning ManagementSystem (LMS) with latest course updates.
- Analyses and prepares LMS related analytics and insights data.
- Handling the HR walk-in interviews.
- Facilitating the new joiners with the necessary things like Biometric, Seating arrangement, System/Laptop, ID cards, opening HDFC account, induction, etc. on time.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries, grievance, resignation from employees and external partners and communicate with the head Office at the timely manner.
- Experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. Biometric, leave/absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize an event, Employee engagements etc.)
- To monitor daily attendance of all staff
- To assist General Manager on HR tasks and documentations
- Ensure site employees disciplinary matters
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms if needed in Trichy Doyensys office
- To promote harmonious working environment (e.g. sports club, monthly outing, Birthday celebrations etc.)
- Experience in handling the day-to-day administrative work like Guest house, Vendor, Office Management, etc.