Doyensys is a Management & Technology Consulting company with expertise in Enterprise applications, Infrastructure Platform Support, and solutions. Doyensys helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company leverages its technology expertise, global talent, and extensive industry experience to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Doyensys Inc has operations in India, the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Project Role: Oracle EBS – Sr. Finance Functional Consultant
- Work Experience: 5+ yrs.
- Work location: Bangalore
Must Have Skills:
- Must Have experience in 3-6 Oracle EBS Implementation/Roll out projects in EBS Finance modules – GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, India Localization GST
- Must have experience in Order Management and Inventory.
- Must have strong experience in reconciliation between subledger/GL and CM
- Must have strong experience Month End and year End Closure.
- Must have strong experience on Various Oracle Interface Process.
- Should have experience in support project with hand on configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Entire A2C and P2P flow and should have experience in EBSGeneral Ledger, Receivables, Payables and GST.
- Assess impact on design & solution, due to periodic patches / new functionalities implementation.
- Strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Be flexible in working hours for overlap India late evening/night hours
- Customer focused with a pro-active and responsive approach.
Good to Have Skills:
- Certifications in EBS Finance Modules
- Good to have advance excel skill to perform various reconciliations.
- As member of the support project, you are expected to work on tickets assigned to your queue related to Finance Modules.
- Need to assist Finance Senior Management Team for Month End and year End.
- Need to assist Internal and External audit team for quarterly, half yearly and yearly audit.
- For development projects, should be able to gather the requirements and provide solution options
- Monitoring Finance Modules related tickets and make sure to resolve the issues on time.
- A primary point of contact for customers on Finance Functional, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationshipswith Support team and providing advice and assistance to support member.
- Identify root cause of the issues and resolve it on time. Suggest best practices.
- Proactively identify area that potentially create ticket and resolve it. There by reducing the ticket creation
- Should able to work independently.
- Constantly upgrade yourself in learning new areas within your expertise and provide advice to customer or support team.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Willing to learn attitude
Educational Qualification: Any Finance Background (MBA or M.Com) Preferable
Behavioral Attribute: Patience, Client facing Abilities and Matured