Doyensys is a Management & Technology Consulting company with expertise in Enterprise applications, Infrastructure Platform Support, and solutions. Doyensys helps clients to harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company leverages its technology expertise, global talent, and extensive industry experience to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Doyensys Inc has operations in India, the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Project Role:Software Testing Engineer
- Project Role Description: PerformAutomated and/or Manual testing of Oracle Fusion / EBS / Custom Applications
- Work Experience:1 – 3 Yrs relative experience
- Work location: Chennai
Must Have Skills:
- Must Have 1-3 Yearsof experience in working Software Application Testing
- Hands-On experience of Tosca / Selenium/ ANY Other Automation Testing Tool Environment and the ability to configure it
- Ability to customize Tool in various integrations
- Communication and interaction with customers to solve their problems
- Knowledge of various programming languages such as Oracle PL/SQL, Java, .NET, any other
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Test automation using open-source and commercial tools (including script-less test automation)
- Writing in different programming languages based on project expectations
Good To Have Skills:
- Experience in Testing of Oracle EBS / Fusion Applications
- Experience in Stress / Performance Testing
- Experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch
- Planning, creating and execution of automated test scripts
- Automation using existing test automation framework and/or participation in creating a framework from scratch
- Different technology stack to automate: front-end, back-end, web services (SOAP and REST), mobile devices, and others
- Should able to work independently or with a team
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Problem-solving skills: Automation engineers analyse possible problems, create solutions, then test those ideas to make sure that they work
- Working closely with the Offshore && Near-shore teams
- Willingness to learn
Educational Qualification: ANY
Should come across as a Knowledgeable Consultant in the Automated Application Testing track